8.16.2011

good news

good news! we got the buyers inspection and seller's response back and they have agreed to correct/fix all but just a few items! hooray! and i also received an email today from our loan processor with our conditional approval letter which, from what i've read so far, basically says 'you're approved as long as the appraisal is good and you sign all of the papers we asked you to sign for the loan.'
:)
we'll keep you updated, but things are looking good right now!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so super lame for not keeping up with this, but this is AMAZING news! I am so excited for you.. And to think that you used to tell me about how the two of you could decided if you should get married or buy a house first, and in the first year of marriage (hoping everything goes smoothly) you are doing both!! I'm so super happy for you and I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! thank you! your warm wishes mean so much to us... it's a very exciting time!

    ReplyDelete