9.30.2009

happy birthday, sister!

i searched and searched for some sort of wonderful anecdote, a touching paragraph, a simple quote that might help explain to my sister just how much she means to me and how much i would do for her - to portray the difficult and wonderful purpose that a sister embodies and let her know that i'm glad she is mine; to express that even though we don't always get along, i am glad that she exists and don't know what i would do without her; to remind her that she is beautiful, and worthy of having great and wonderful things in her life; to tell her how talented she is and how much she has to offer as a companion, a friend, and a human being; or to say simply that i love her - but i couldn't find a good one!
so happy birthday, sister! i hope that you have as wonderful a birthday as anyone could hope for.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sister! I can't say much else because I'm speechless. You mean the world to me and I;m so grateful for you as well.
    I love you very much! I had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete